Before we begin, Spark Gist team will like to congratulate all applicants of the 2017 NIS recruitment, who successfully applied for the 2017/2018 Nigeria Immigration Services that was conducted in March 2017.
The Lists of shortlisted Candidates is for those that applied for the 2017 NIS recruitment into Superintendent Cadre: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI), Inspectorate Cadre: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII), Assistant Cadre: Immigration Assistant III (IA) is out.
2017 NIS Selection Criteria
- 1 2017 NIS Selection Criteria
- 2 How to check the Nigerian Immigration Service Lists of shortlisted Candidates 2017
- 3 CLICK HERE TO CHECK YOUR NIS 2017 LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
- 4 Important Notice to 2017 NIS successful candidates
- 5 Have Questions about the Information, Comment Below and We’ll Answer Them!
- Applicant must possess a university degree
- Applicant must possess an NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicant ought to be above 1.60m (Height)
- Age is 18-30 years and 18-26 years as regards to the position you applied
How to check the Nigerian Immigration Service Lists of shortlisted Candidates 2017
To check 2017/2018 Nigerian Immigration Service lists is very simple, all you need to do is to follow the step as instructions below.
For the 2017 Nigerian Immigration Service lists of shortlisted Candidates click: https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/
Click on your state and check if you are among the successful applicants
If you are among the shortlisted candidates for the 2017/2018 Nigerian Immigration Service, we advise you keep all printouts like Application ID and guarantors form which you used during the online registration.
Important Notice to 2017 NIS successful candidates
All 2017 NIS shortlisted candidates with any of the disability below listed below should not come for NIS aptitude test. Applicants with
- Impediment in speech (stammered/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs & K-legs
- Successful applicants with Flat foot & Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Obesity & Pregnancy
- And any other Medical or physical deformity.
The list of successful shortlisted 2017 NIS candidates is out andhas been officially published. Regularly visit this site, subscribe to our blog instant news (Subscription is free)
Have Questions about the Information, Comment Below and We’ll Answer Them!
Our team regularly checks on our blog for new comments. So if you need help solving your problems, feel free to comment and our team will answer your question(s) as soon as possible.
We advise you subscribe to our blog for free with your email address to receive updates on NIS List, beneficial information and all latest job openings. Like our facebook page, share our post to other media and invite your friends to do same