The Chartered Institute of Professional Printers of Nigeria (CIPPON) is charged with the duty of regulating, controlling, managing and administration of Printers, the business of printing and other printing related matters in Nigeria. As the regulator of the Nigerian print industry, this strategic framework is the working document of the Industry from 2019 – 2021.
The Governing Council of the Institute set out to change the narratives of the Nigerian industry by institutionalizing integrity into the practice of the profession and hopefully changes the perception of the public.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- The Finance Manager shall be responsible for overseeing the financial functions towards driving best practices within the Institute to maximize efficiency and growth.
- Overall management of the financial aspect of the operation
- Recording and maintaining financial documents, financial procedures and bank relationship management
- Management of vendors and contracts.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Finance / Accounting or related degrees.
- Strong sense of judgment.
- Initiative and self-motivation.
- At least 5 years of overall professional experience in a reputable organization.
- Membership of ICAN or any other relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Peachtree
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The Executive Assistant would work closely with the President, performing supportive duties making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes and out in the capacity of a communication officer for the institute projecting and managing the image of the institute in the public domain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Journalism or related fields.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar would manage the administration and day to day operation of Institute.
- Manage membership registration process and oversee the development and implementation of examination curriculum for different categories
- Degree in Business or Management field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Must be less than 50 years of age at the time of this advert
- Have good organizational skills as well as people and time management skills Proficient in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 24th May, 2022