Borno State Scholarship Board is now accepting applications from indigenes of Borno State for the 2021 Borno State Board Scholarship applications.
Borno State Scholarship Category 2021
- Local Scholarship: This is available to Borno state students currently studying in Universities, Colleges of Educations and Polytechnics across Nigeria
- International Scholarship: This is available to Borno state students intending to go abroad for tertiary Education
Borno State Scholarship Eligibility 2021
- Undergraduate Students in recognized Universities across Nigeria
- ND and HND Students in recognized Polytechnics across Nigeria
- NCE Students in recognized Colleges of Education across Nigeria
- Borno State Indegenes Intending to Study abroad
How to Apply for Borno State Scholarship 2021
- Log on to https://scholarship.bo.gov.ng/
- Click on Apply
- Select the type of scholarship you intend to apply for.
- Create an account using a valid email address
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button, and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- Log in again with your email address and password.
- After login, it will take you to the payment page and make the payment.
- After making the payment, you will be granted access to the application form.
- The application is in stages, complete every stage by providing the information required, click save, and complete the preceding stage.
- In the first stage, you will be required to upload a passport photograph and save, ensure to fill all the required fields, save and click on next.
- Here you will be required to provide your academic details.
- In the next stage, you will be required to provide any employment details if applicable; you can skip this stage if you have never been formally employed before.
- On the next step, you will be required to provide bank details.
- At the next stage, you will be required to provide details of at least two referees.
- Next, you will be redirected to the document upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate and ID card.
- Review your application and click submit when completed, you can then download a copy of your application for record-keeping purposes.
- Please ensure to provide accurate information as your application will undergo a review process.
- You are required to submit a copy of your application form alongside side photocopies of each of the following (School ID Card, Admission Letter and Indigene Certificate) at the Borno state scholarship board.
Posts to read