BVC recruitment 2018- This is to inform the general public that Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) is recruiting to fill up the 14 vacant. The application form and portal for the 2018 Bonny Vocational Centre Job Recruitment is now open and available.
BVC massive Job recruitment 2018/2019- in this post we will give you a detail breakdown on how to apply for the BVC recruitment 2018, the available vacant space in the BVC.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions listed below:
- Building technology & civil engineering instructor
- Catering & hospitality instructor
- Electrical installation & engineering instructor
- Health, safety, & environment instructor
- Information & communication technology instructor
- Metal machining & mechanical production instructor
- Office administration & business support instructor
- Mechanical plant maintenance & operation instructor
- Refrigeration & air-conditioning/HVAC instructor
- Scaffolding instructor
- Fabrication & welding instructor
- Instrumentation & process control instructor
- Marine engineering instructor
- Plumbing & pipe-fitting instructor
Recruitment For Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Job Recruitment 2018/2019
- Valid ID ( eg. National ID, Driver License, INEC Voters Card, International Passport)
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate team members into achieving unit and organizational objectives.
- Public/external bodies liaising skills.
How to apply for Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Job Recruitment 2018/2019
All interested persons should click www.bvcbonny.net/jobs/vacancies-advert/ to begin and complete the online application form and upload passport photograph also with credentials.
Closing Date for Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Job Recruitment 2018/2019
Application are to be completed and submitted on or before 24th September 2018 (Deadline for submission of application)
Other Job Vacancies you can apply