BEA NEW INTERVIEW DATE AND VENUES 2018/2019 – This is to inform all who were notified for the 2018/2019 BILATERAL /EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA) Scholarship that a new date has been slated for the conduction of the BEA Interview at the respective zones across the country. Below are the full details for the FSB BEA new Interview date, venues and important instructions you should know before your interview date.
All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin for proper identification. Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
- Only one certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June for Undergraduate applicants;
- Two copies of Birth Certificate from National Population Commission;
- State of origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
- Four (4) coloured passport sized photographs on white background; and
- Postgraduate applicants will be required to submit Academic transcripts and NYSC discharge or Exemption certificates only.
Location of Exam Center
- North West- Federal Polytechnic, Kebbi State changed to: Legislators Quarters Maiduguri Road, Farawa, Kano (JAMB Center)
- North East- Government Girls Secondary School Damaturu changed to: Former Teachers’ College Quarters Jalingo, Taraba State (a JAMB Office)
- North Central- Federal Government Boys College Apo, FCT changed to: Plot 2 (Three Arm Zone) along Eastern Bye-Pass,Maiumbi Road, Minna, Niger State
- South West- FSTC, Yaba Lagos changed to Quarter 845, Agodi GRA, opposite Ikolaba Grammar School, Ibadan, Oyo State (a JAMB Zonal office)
- South –South- BDGS Bayelsa,Yenagoa changed to: Okpanam, Road by NTA junction Asaba, Delta State
- South – East- FGGC Owerri, Imo State changed to: Ubakala, Ubakala junction, Enugu Express Way Umuahia, Abia State (a JAMB Office)
THE NEW BEA INTERVIEW SCHEDULE DATE AND VENUE
Zones-Day 1: Wednesday 28th February 2018
- South-East- Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi
- South-South- Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa
- North-Central- Kogi, Kwara, Benue, FCT
- South-West- Ondo, Osun, Lagos
- North-East- Borno, Bauchi, Adamawa
- North-West- Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto
Zones-Day 2: Thursday 1stMarch 2018
- South-East- Imo, Abia
- South-South- Rivers, Edo, Delta
- North-Central- Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau
- South-West- Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti
- North-East- Gombe, Yobe, Taraba
- North-West- Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi, Zamfara
- All candidates for interview on the 1st Day (Wednesday 28th February, 2018) should appear for screening and documentation on Tuesday February 27th 2018.
- All candidates for interview on the 2nd Day (Thursday 1st March 2018) should appear for their own screening on Wednesday 28th February, 2018 between 9.00am to 4.00pm.
- Only cleared candidates will be admitted for the interviews.
- Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
Data page of current International passport; and
Specified Medical Reports from Government
Police Clearance Certificate