Apply for BEA 2018/2019 scholarship- The Honourable Minister of Education Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites suitably qualified and interested Nigerian undergraduates and postgraduates students to apply in the 2018/2019 Nomination Interview for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award for the categories listed below:
Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine, Japan, Macedonia.
Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.
All qualified candidates are advised to: Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng OR www.education.gov.ng/bea-scholarship-18/index.php and click on READ MORE on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form
- Submit two sets of the Printed Application Forms at the venue of the interview as scheduled below.
BEA FIELDS OF STUDY
Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc;
Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secoundary School Certificates, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
Note, Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2016 & 2017). Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D. and only:
- i) N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted;
ii) Evidence of readiness to be released by employer.
Federal Scholarship Board BEA Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2018/2019
NOTE (For all Applicants):
i) Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign Languare course of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction.
- ii) All applicants for Hungarian Scholarships must visit the website: stipendumhungaricum.hu before 15th February, 2018.
- Complete the application form online
- Print the completed form and bring to the interview venue in addition to 2.0 above.
Also Read- How to apply, write and pass any scholarship
2018 BEA INTERVIEW VENUE
All eligible applicants are to report
for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin for proper identification.
Two sets of completed application
forms should be submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
- Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
- Only one certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June for
- Two copies of Birth Certificate from National Population
- State of origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
- Four (4) coloured passport sized photographs on white
- Postgraduate applicatns will be required to submit Academic
transcripts and NYSC discharge or Excemption certificates
IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP, CLICK HERE
2018/2019 Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Interview Dates
The Federal Scholarship Board BEA Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2018/2019 interview date begins from February 19th to 23rd 2018.
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to
submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of current International passport; and
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals.
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
TIME : 9.00 A.M DAILY
Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified!
For more information about BEA SCHOLARSHIP AND OTHERS, kindly subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is totally free.
You have a problem or complaint SPEAK WITH US
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc