ASUU Scholarship 2019/2020 – Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) one hundred thousand naira (100,000) scholarship award 2019/2020
ASUU invites applicants to apply for the 2019/2020 ASUU scholarship for students in accredited tertiary institutions nationwide.
Students from poor background are advised to apply for this scholarship
ASUU Scholarship 2019/2020 Criteria
- Applicants must be indigent
- Applicant must be a registered student of any Nigerian Public University
- Applicant must have a good academic performance
How to apply for ASUU Scholarship 2019/2020
Interested applicant should submit an application letter, not more than two (2) pages which must include the following:
- Name of students- As it appears on your Institution data page
- Course of Study
- Current year of study
- Study duration
- State of origin
- Why the candidate believes that he or she should be given the award.
Applicants are to attach to their application letter the below documents;
- A photocopy of the candidate’s current I.D. Card
- A letter from the candidate’s current Head of Department including current information on the candidate’s CGPA for the preceding academic session
- A copy of the candidate’s registration form for the preceding current semester.
- Two (2) current passport photographs.
Note all applications must be submitted at ASUU Secretariat in your university
ASUU Scholarship 2019/2020 Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) scholarship award 2019/2020 differs from institution that is to say, each university has their form and application closing date