Government of Kenya Presidential Digital Talent Programme 2021 Form Portal – Registration Form Portal for Cohort VI intake is now opened to accept application from interested and qualified graduates.
Aims and Objective: The objective of the program is to prepare young graduates with skills on ICT operations, gain workplace experience, refine career goals and build beneficial networks in the areas of Network & infrastructure, Applications development, Graphics & Design, Information Security, Research & Innovation and Project management to enhance employability and self-reliance in the ICT sector.
READ – Shoprite Hustle Competition
Benefits for Selected Applicants
- Increased youth employability
- Improved Public/Private sector collaboration
- Accelerated economic impact through ICT effectiveness
- Enhanced service delivery by leveraging on ICT
- Support ICTA’s contribution to GDP projected to be 8% of GDP by 2017 as outlined in the ICT Master plan.
Requirements for Digital Talent Program 2021
- Applicants MUST have graduated and attained First or Upper Second-Class Honors (or the equivalent) from a recognized institution in the last two years from 2019 to the date of this advertisement.
- Recent graduates in B.Sc ICT or Engineering – The graduates must have thorough knowledge in the core areas of specialization; Network & Infrastructure, Engineering, Applications Development, Graphics & Design, Information Security and Project Management. Depending on the core area, the applicants may be required to demonstrate technical competencies on the core of specialization prior to the interview.
- Must be a Kenyan youth between 21 and 35 years of age and unemployed
- Applicants should be willing and ready to be deployed in any government organization (MCDAs) within the 47 counties on full time from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted to attend the interviews
- Females, persons with disability and graduates from the ASAL regions are encouraged to apply.
- Graduates from foreign Universities should attach a certification from Kenya National Qualification Authority(KNQA)
- Certificate in other languages, attach English translation from the relevant Embassy
How to Apply for Government of Kenya Presidential Digital Talent Program 2021
All applications MUST be completed and submitted online through: www.recruitment.digitalent.go.ke.
- A duly completed application form must be submitted online; no paper-based applications will be accepted.
- Applicant should submit the correct information. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Must attach all required documents (Copy Kenya National ID, Passport Size Photo, KCSE certificate, Degree Certificate, Receipt/ Certificate of good conduct)
- Should be willing to be deployed in government organization within the 47 counties for 9 months
- Should have demonstrated passion for ICT
Digital Talent Program 2021 Closing Date
Application form is expected to close on the 6th September 2021.