Good news to all Nigerian as Jubaili Bro Nigeria opens opportunities for Nigerians to be employed. All interested and qualified applicants should apply for the 2017 Jubaila Bros Nigeria job recruitment.
CURRENT JOB AVAILABLE
Title: Marketing Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
Market research and analysis – Conduct a market study for potential markets, by researching, and reporting on marketing data, using research tools, studying market prices and trends, and maintaining the respective database for ongoing and new business in potential markets in order to provide the needed data for management strategy development and meet defined objectives.
- Market Segmentation – Prospect new potential customers and products in coordination with the local Sales / Branch Manager(s) by doing feasibility studies, segmenting markets, creating prospects for sales business and handing them over to the local sales, all the while expanding geographical outreach and improving current market presence.
- Research, identify, and evaluate competitors’ products, specifications, market share, sales volumes, prices, and accordingly prepare a SWOT analysis in order to develop a value-add and competitive edge in the market entry strategy.
- Advertising – Select the suitable advertising channel (Social Media, Online advertising, Company Website, and Billboards) by assessing the most suitable media for the target audience, in coordination with the Marketing Manager/Branch Manager to promote brand awareness and indirectly attract new prospects, reach new segments, and enter new markets.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys – Conduct surveys on periodic basis across the Group, by coordinating with Sales and Maintenance departments for selecting random samples, communicating with the customers using different channels, and preparing reports and root cause analysis for management, to measure the level of satisfaction for the customer and find opportunities to develop our quality service
Title: Sales Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
Prepare sales offers and quotations, containing commercial and technical information, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on prices from Sales Engineer, and presenting to Sales Manager/AGM for approval, to have documented offers for future referencing
Bills of Quantities:
- Prepare Bills of Quantities (BOQ’s) and any related survey reports; by adding maps and designs requested from the production department, along with technicalities needed for such offers and submittals, to use for the technical information for the sales offer.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments, to cover all required sections of the bid in attempt to win such bids.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply for this Position and complete the form with correct and appropriate information.
For more information on other job openings, We advise you subscribe to our blog for free with your email address to receive updates. Like our facebook page, share our post to other media and invite your friends to do same.