Kiisi Trust Fund Undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019- Apply now for the 2018/2019 Kiisi Trsut Fund Undergraduate scholarship for all students studying in Nigerian Universities. Application requirements and guide are all listed below in this post.
Optimum Resources Management is a multidisciplinary consortium of experts in various fields of technical development. One of its flagship services is broad based provision of e-solution and innovative educational resources management with specialty in educational funds management, award of grants, bursaries, and scholarship schemes on behalf of multinationals, donors, national, states, LGAs and communities.
Before Applying Please Read
Kiisi Trust Fund a donor advised fund (DAF) by Trust Africa is offering scholarships to Ogonis who are in tertiary institutions in Nigeria and should be in their final
Eligibility of Scholarship
THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR OGONI STUDENTS STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All applicants must be in their Final Year already carrying out their project.
3. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents (pdf or jpeg formats) to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly year carrying out their research project.
How to apply for Kiisi Trust Fund National Scholarship Award 2018/2019
Interested candidates should click on www.orm-ng.com/ogonischolarshipfund
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on www.orm-ng.com/ogonischolarshipfund
2. Click on “Apply” then create account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to login.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Click “Submit Application” to submit information
11. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.