This is to inform the general public that Dangote group recruitment is on, as application is invited from suitably interested and qualified candidates for the 2017 Dangote Job Recruitment into the vacancies listed below:
Senior Process Engineer
- A Chartered / Professional Engineer with a minimum of 20 years’ work experience in the Oil and Gas sector.
- He or she must have an excellent hands on experience in Design and Operation in the sector; out of which a minimum of 10 years work experience is required in Process Engineering of Plants, Pipelines and Piping and a minimum of 15 years work experience in Flow Assurance Design of Offshore and Onshore Pipelines and Piping.
- Have work experience with Consultants as well as E & P Companies.
- Graduate in Chemical Engineering, Post Graduate and above preferred.
- 20 years in Process Engineering and Flow Assurance Design.
- Proficiency to work with Software should have proven ability to work with: ASPEN HYSIS, PIPEPHASE, PIPENET, TLNET, TGNET, FLARENET, OLGA
Senior Costing Planning and Scheduling Engineer
- A Chartered / Professional Engineer with a minimum of 15 years’ work experience in Costing, Scheduling and Planning of Medium to big size projects of Onshore & Offshore Oil and Gas Field, Refineries or Petrochemical Industry
- Costing of Project at feasibility, Conceptual, FEED and Detailed Design and managing the budget accordingly
- Planning (including Resource Planning), Scheduling, Progress & Resources Measurement, Monitoring, Reporting of projects at Conceptual, FEED
- Engineering Graduate in any discipline.
- Membership of any professional body will be preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years work experience in Costing, Planning, and Scheduling Should have proven working experience with Primavera Project Planner (P3, Version 3.0 and P3e/c Ver.6.0) for Time Scale monitoring and other Costing Software.
- Should possess excellent knowledge of MS Office programs like Excel (including Macro Programming), Power Point and MS Word. Should be capable of generating Bar Charts
Field Engineer for Piling
- Read and Interpret drawings and specification
- Check Location of pile correspond with drawing
- Check the soil report and follow up the drilling to make sure of the efficiency and accuracy of the foundation (pile, sheet pile, diaphragm, h-beam….etc.
- Check and monitor the material manufacturing and piling activities as per the refinery requirement
- Monitor and ensure that material quantity and blow counts are counted and actual
- Check that pile shoe has not failed and check
- B.Eng or B.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization and experience in Pile Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction Engineering or Geo-technical Engineering.
- A masters in Civil or Structural Engineering will be added advantage.
If you are not eligible for this job opening, Click here
How to Apply
Click on any of the category below;
Senior Process Engineer– Closing Date 21st September, 2017
Field Engineer for Piling– Closing Date 30th September, 2017
Senior Costing Planning and Scheduling Engineer – Closing Date 21st September, 2017