Fresh and current job vacancy/recruitment on going now in the banking sector “African Development Bank”. Hurry now and apply for the position of Programme Coordinator in the 2017 African Development Bank recruitment. See details on how to apply.
Job title: Programme Coordinator
Location Côte d’Ivoire
Objectives of the job:
- The job holder will be responsible for overall coordination of the Climate Change and Green Growth Department work programme and will also be responsible for delivering some technical advisory services.
- The incumbent will also help in coordinating the Director’s front office, sector departments’, as well as climate-related work handled by the 5 hubs.
Who can apply?- Job Requirements
- At least a Master’s Degree or its equivalent in Environment, Climate, Finance, Economics or other related disciplines;
- 6 years of relevant experience in managing climate change and/or green growth initiatives;
- Working experience with other development institutions, investment banks, public administration;
- 6 years of relevant practical working experience in the development field; including in climate change and green growth areas, at least 3 of which must be with an MDB;
- Familiarity with the climate change operations of other MDBs and International Finance Institutions;
- Experience/knowledge of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change;
- Strong familiarity with the development and implementation of climate change and green growth policies and strategies;
- Supervise and guide the implementation of the complex work programme, ensure quality delivery, strategic alignment and resource optimization;
- Report to the Director on work programme progress and identify critical areas that deserve specific support and provide recommendations as appropriate;
- Liaising with the two directorate’s divisions, the Bank’s five regional hubs, and other key stakeholder to ensure coherence and complementarity across activities;
- Assist in policy discussions with Regional Member Countries (RMCs) officials and in raising external funding from Bank’s partners;
- Work on existing initiatives as well as in the establishment of new initiatives with outside parties.
How to apply
CLICK HERE to begin application
All application should be submitted on or before December 12th, 2017