Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Programme 2018- What a mind blowing opportunities for all entrepreneur out there looking for support. Today, Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is now accepting applications for business ideas that can transform the whole of African continent.
Is your business idea capable of transforming African? Do you have what it takes to make Africa standout? Is that your business idea what it? If yes hurry now and apply for this wonderful golden opportunity in the 2018 Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) 4TH CYCLE OF $100M ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- The business must be based in Africa
- The business must be for profit
- The business must be 0-3 years old
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country
How to apply
To apply, Click www.application.tonyelumelufoundation.org to complete the online application before the deadline
The TEF Programme provides critical tools for business success, including:
- Training:12 weeks of intensive online training which guides creating and managing a business
- Mentoring:A world-class mentor to guide during the early transformation stages of the business
- Funding:$5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding
- Network:Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s own global contacts
The Programme, in its 4th cycle, is TEF’s 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs by 2024.
1,000 entrepreneurs will be selected based on the viability of their idea, including: market opportunity; financial understanding; scalability; and leadership and entrepreneurial skills demonstrated in the application.
1st March , 2018
About TEF Visit: http://www.tonyelumelufoundation.org/about-tef/application-process/
For more information about TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION, kindly subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is totally free.
You have a problem or complaint SPEAK WITH US
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc