NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme- If you are reading this article, it means you are looking and interested in the NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019 which is now available for application.
NNPC/Total now accepts applications from suitable qualified and interested Nigeria Students for the NNPC/Total Scholarship National Merit Scholarship Scheme.
NNPC/Total scholarship scheme has been in existence for a long period of time now, which aims at achieving higher academic performance among Nigerian tertiary students through assisting them financially till they graduate from the school.
Eligibility For the NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme
Any interested applicants must;
- Be a FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized and accredited university in Nigerian
- Be a first or second year (100 or 200 level) student at the time of this application
- Have a proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Have a proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score also known as Original JAMB Result.
- Have a proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Have a proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
The following students are not to apply for the NNPC/Total Scholarship
- Students with less than 200 JAMB score
- Students with CGPA of less than 2.50 in the scale of 5.0, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency
How to Apply NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship
- Click the link: www.scholarships.totalcsredu.com
- Create an account with a valid email address, phone number and password you can easily remember.
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Details: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Details: Input your JAMB score and CPGA which you will upload. For 200 level students’ medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
9. Review your entire Application: Review your application and ensure that all fields have been correctly filled.
10. Submission: Attest that all information given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm you have successfully registered.