NIGERIA POLICE RECRUITMENT FORM 2018- If are reading this article you should be aware that the 2018 Nigeria police force recruitment form, portal and application is on. This post as stated above is a guide on how to successfully register and apply for the2018/2019 NPF Recruitment.
About the recruitment- The need by the present leadership to re-position the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force. In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges. To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
Before you apply for the NPF recruitment, you should take a look at the eligibility, requirements of the recruitment
- Applicant Must be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Such applicant Must possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Also must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics not more than 2 sittings
- AGE must be between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Must not be less than 1.67 metres tall for male and 1.64 metres tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
Required Documents for 2018 NPF recruitment
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE 2018/2019
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.ng
- Create and account with NPF with a functional and valid Email Address and Mobile Phone Number.
- Login with your email and password selected during the account creation
- Fill out all the online forms correctly and upload all documents appropriately
- Review your filled details for any error
- Then Click “Submit” the Online Form.
- Print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email.
- Do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
Deadline for Submission of Application
21st March, 2018.
For more information about 2018/2019 NIGERIA POLICE FORCE RECRUITMENT AND OTHER RELATED 2018 RECRUITMENTS , kindly subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is totally free.
You have a problem or complaint SPEAK WITH US
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc