Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI II) General Duty, CONPASS 08:
Applicants must possess first degree from recognized universities.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty, CONPASS 08: Applicants must be holders of HND obtained from recognized institutions.
Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) General Duty, Secretaries and Other Specialized Fields, CONPASS 06:
Must be holders of NCE / ND obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
Immigration Assistant III (IAIII) General Duty, CONPASS 03: Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE/GCE/ NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of four (4) Credits in not more than two (2) sittings which should include English and Mathematics from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY D: Assistant Cadre
Immigration Assistant III (IAIII) ARTISANS, CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test certificates.
Method of Application
All applications are made online via www.nisrecruitment.org.ng Candidates are advised to print out the referee form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates. Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
- Must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from any government hospital.
- Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence;
- Must not be a member of a secret society, cult, a drug addict e.t.c.;
- Must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Ages limit is between 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Must be a computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Applicants with disabilities listed below are not eligible to apply :
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Hunched back
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
APPLICATION /HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are expected to log into the website www.nisrecruitment.org.ng fill and submit the application form online. THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE
Computer Based Test will be conducted for all qualified and shortlisted candidates which date, time and venue will be communicated
All applications are expected to be made online on/before/within six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Sunday Dan Ogu, FCAI (Secretary to the Board)