FCSC Job Recruitment 2019- The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) recruitment form is available, as application is invited from suitably qualified candidates. FCSC recruitment form
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) on Thursday announced nationwide vacancies into various Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDAs).
Applicants are advised to apply on the FCSC website According to the FCSC in a statement released to newsmen in Abuja,
Location of application includes
Abia, Abuja ,Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti,Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
Procurement. Job Type: Full Time
Job Application Field Administration / Secretarial General.
“The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:
- Federal Ministry of Information;
- Federal Ministry of Environment;
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments;
- Bureau of Public
Related Post- Click here for Latest/Current Jobs in Nigeria 2019 – List of Government & Private Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria This Year
Suitably qualified Nigerians who currently hold
- BA/BSc degree
How to Apply Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) Recruitment 2019/2020
Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms online on FCSC via www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng. OR collect the FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna);
- North-East (Yola);
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
- South-East (Owerri);
- South-South (Port Harcourt);
- South-West (Ibadan).
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the MINISTRY you are applying on, the post applied for and addressed to the:
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
- The FCSC is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
- No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire
- For avoidance of doubt, the application form is free.
FCSC Application Closing Date
Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected on or before six (6) Weeks from the date of this Publication
For questions or challenges Click Here
Subscribe for FREE with your email address for instant notification