2018/2019 Lafarge Group Graduate Recruitment- To all our esteemed viewers and the general public that a massive job opportunity at the Lafarge Group of company. Hurry now to submit your application before the closing date.
Lafarge Group – Created in 1833, Lafarge group, headquartered in France, is the world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in three of its activities: No 1 worldwide in Cement, No 2 worldwide in Aggregates & Concrete, and No 3 worldwide in Gypsum.
Located in 62 countries with 64,000 employees, Lafarge is a world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in its Cement, Aggregates & Concrete businesses. In 2013, Lafarge posted sales of 15.1 billion euros.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Ashaka, Gombe
All about the Job
- Application is open to young Nigerian Graduates seeking to gain employment into Ashaka Cement, a part of the Lafarge Group.
- Lafarge Africa is reputed for offering its employees exciting careers with a meaning. This includes personal development opportunities, international mobility, and safe and attractive working conditions.
- This Application, which is part of the CSR initiative of Lafarge Africa, is open to all suitable candidates with preference to candidates that are indigenes of the North-Eastern states of Gombe, Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Taraba, and Yobe.
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower Degree or HND Upper credit
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must not be above the 30 years as at 31st December 2018.
How to Apply
Any Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Application Closing Date
Applications should be submitted on or before 31st January, 2018.
Note: Candidates are to note that test and Interviews will be held in Ashaka, Gombe States in the first week of February.
For more information about LAFARGE PROGRAM AND OTHER FORM, kindly subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is totally free.
You have a problem or complaint SPEAK WITH US
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc