Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME form 2018/2019 is out – This post contains full details on how to register, pay and the 2018 Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Exam screening date and venue.
Cut off Mark: 160 and above as well as Direct Entry applicants.
Examination details- You are hereby notified that the AKSU Admission Screening exercise 2018 for the 2018/2019 first choice admission into first degree programmes will hold from
Date: Monday, 23rd to Friday, 27th July, 2018 (The Direct Entry Screening will hold on Friday, 27th July, 2018)
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A
Time: 9am daily.
Registration Commencement Date
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, 2nd July, 2018 to Friday, 20th July, 2018.
Also Read- UNIPORT Post UTME FORM 2018 is out
How to Register for the 2018/2019 AKSU Post UTME
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be
- Certificate of
- 2018 UTME result
- 2018 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma,NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
Also Read- UNIBEN Post UTME FORM 2018 is out
Important Notice to all candidates
Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2018 UTME ORIGINAL result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in it
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Online form
- When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the
For further information, please visit