Airtel Nigeria Recruitment For Key Account Managers – Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million.
The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for Key Account Managers for our Abuja and Lagos Regions. The ideal candidates will work to acquire and retain more post-paid customers and generate revenue for the business and must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing public sector accounts or enterprise business.
Responsible for the implementation, acquisition & retention strategy for prospective and existing accounts in the sector of assignment:
- Responsible for the implementation, acquisition & retention strategy for prospective and existing accounts in the zone
- Visit a minimum of 5 Corporate Organizations per day, 25 visits per week, and 100 visits per month, therefore for 6 months = 600 visits
- Create opportunities to run presentations of our corporate products to the sector of assignment
Responsible for evolving account development plan and relationship management process for accounts in the sector of assignment guided by the signed service level agreement:
- Drive the sale and activation of the above products across the sector.
- Grow the usage of corporate products in the sector allocated to you
- Create exceptional opportunities to sell special products like E1, Blackberry, and data cards in the sector
Responsible for analysis of competitor’s activities as well as relevant market development and proposing pre-emptive countermeasures:
- Monitor the activities of the competition and develop or recommend countermeasures to win the competition
Responsible for the day-to-day management of all Airtel relationships in the sector:
- Develop good relationship management processes with both existing accounts and prospective customers.
- Encourage and develop opportunities to have Airtel presence in all CORPORATES, POST-PAID RETAIL & SME COMPANIES within the sector.
Responsible for the weekly and monthly reports on post-paid subscribers’ activities, bill delivery, and collection in the sector of assignment:
- Report timely, of all initiatives, potential prospects, queries, challenges, call plans, and new sales made in your sector every Friday at 4.30 pm
- Maintain and manage the database of all corporate customers in your sector
Establish and maintain excellent relationship management with existing Post-paid subscribers within the sector:
- Encourage and develop opportunities to have Airtel presence in all corporates, post-paid retail & SME companies in your sector.
- Encourage all existing customers to pay their bills timely to avoid barring, increase debt portfolio and churn within the sector.
- Create symbiotic relationships in events sponsorship with corporate accounts all with a view to driving sales of our corporate products and revenue growth.
Qualification and Requirements
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related course.
- 3 – 5 years, preferably in FMCG, Consumables, and Telecoms.
- Experience in managing Public Sector Accounts.
- Achieving Results, & Delighting the Customer.
- Team Player; Independent, Confident, and Objective.
- Ready to achieve beyond the set target.
- Committed to common goals and values of the organization.
- Attention to detail/ excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We, therefore, do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need