AGIP Scholarship 2019/2020- This is to inform you that the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2019 Post Graduate Scholarship application form and portal is now open for registration.
Are you a graduate? Do you want to study abroad? Are you looking for opportunity to further your education? If yes, then Agip exploration limited is accepting application from suitably qualified graduates for the 2019/2020 AGIP SCHOLARSHIP AWARD SCHEME
All information needed for successfully application are all contained in this post as you read below.
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited Post Graduate Scholarship 2019
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
Agip Scholarship 2019 Categories
The award is in two categories:
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Eligibility/Qualification for Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award 2019/2020
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2019.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2019 (applicable to overseas category).
List of Courses for Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award 2019/2020 Application
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Documents for Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited Post Graduate Scholarship 2019/2020 Application
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2018)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2019/2020 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
How to Download Agip Compliance Declaration Form
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click: https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/compliance.pdf
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
How To Apply for Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply Online
Closing Date for Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award 2019/2020 Application
The Application Deadline for Nigerian Agip Exploration Post Graduate Scholarship is 26th May, 2019.
- To Overseas category applicants: “Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.