AAU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 is out – This is to inform the general public and all candidates who applied for admission into Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as institution of First Choice and scored 180 and above for the 2021/2022 JAMB UTME are eligible for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Admission Screening exercise online application form.
AAU Ekpoma Post UTME Requirement 2021/2022
- A fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All such candidates must fill in all relevant certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB etc.) with the correct examination number, exam date, exam type, scratch card PIN and serial number) to the portal.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB, NCE, DIPLOMA/DEGREE e.t.c. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
How to Register for AAU Post UTME 2021/2022 and Direct Entry Form
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org and make payment with their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- Fill in your details correctly and submit your application
- Print out your application acknowledgement slip for future reference
All candidates for UTME and Direct Entry: All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
Mode of Screening
The screening exercise for all candidates would be done strictly ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates. There shall be no physical screening.
Closing Date for AAU Post UTME Application Form 2021/2022
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will close is available online for completion and submission on or before Midnight
ThurAugust 2020gust, 2020.
- Any Applicant who fails to fill and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission exercise.
- Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials online will automatically be ‘disqualified’.
We thought you should also know about