DAAD scholarship 2020/2021 Application Form is out- This is to inform you that the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) has started receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2020/2021 Scholarship Programme for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses.
About DAAD Scholarship
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Duration: 12 to 36 months (dependent on study programme).
Eligibility and Requirements for DAAD Scholarship 2019
- Graduates with at least two years professional experience
- Candidates fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship 2020
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
How Register/Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2019
Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany that are listed on the “List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines”.
The postgraduate course and/or the university decide on admission after consideration of the application documents. Admission to the university is a prerequisite for receiving a DAAD scholarship. However, applicants do not need to request early or pre-admission to the university.
Please note that the selection process for all postgraduate courses listed in this booklet lasts from the end of October until March. DAAD Scholarships for Development-Related Postgraduate Application Link
Closing Date for DAAD Scholarship Application 2019
Deadline varies from August 31, 2019 – March 31, 2020.
Ensure you apply before the closing date.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here