10 Things We Learnt About N-Power Payment Issues
10 Things We Learnt About N-Power Payment Issues – Why You Would Not Be Paid 2017 N-Power Applicant Take Note
- Physical verification for 2016 selected beneficiaries started in December and closed March 12th
- Physical verification was done against you age, qualification and place of residence
- A qualified N-Power beneficiary is one who passed physical verification on all 3 fronts
- Some states erroneously deployed everyone sent to them for physical verification. Without physical verification on the 3 fronts, payment will not be made to such people or person
- Physically verified applicants were further subjected to Nigeria Interbank Settlement Scheme (NIBSS) validation. This is the process where NIBSS compares the record a beneficiary gave us on the portal to the record they have, that is tied to your BVN.
- 130,814 beneficiaries were validated by NIBSS and those beneficiaries have received complete payment, month on month for the singular reason that the details we have on their BVN locator in NIBSS matches the details they provided us on the portal during registration
- 33,000 whose records did not pass the NIBSS validation should have been disqualified BUT the President and Vice President extended this grace that the team work with you, month on month to validate you till you are able to receive payment, and that is what we mean when we say you are NIBSS verified
- As at the end of May, we had 163,500 qualified beneficiaries. So it means that month on month we add on as many people that come to update their account. Once you update your account and pass it to NIBSS and you are validated you get paid for that month, then we take you on the next month, so what you notice is that once you get you first payment, for example March you will continue to get April, May, June and we will then work to pay you your backlogs.
- Possible scenarios why you may not have been getting paid:
a. Unmatched BVN
b. Matching BVN, but your names does not match, at least two of your names provided on the portal must match with the BVN records provided for you to be paid
c. The bank account given is not linked to the BVN. Beneficiary did not link BVN to his/her account
d. Beneficiaries gave non NUBAN account number. What is NUBAN account? NUBAN is the National Uniform Banking Account Number which is a 10 digit account number, not 14, 15, 16 we used to have before, so if you gave us a non NUBAN account number you also cannot be paid
e. Beneficiaries provided accounts that were set up during your NYSC that was profiled not to take more that 19,000 naira, so when we try to pay you 30,000 naira, the bank returns your money saying that the account cannot receive that amount of money
- We are currently working to sort out all your payment issues for 11,540 beneficiaries.
Share if this post is useful to you and also
subscribe to our blog and like our facebook fan page, twitter
more click here