2017 Agip Tertiary Scholarship Scheme – A great news indeed to all undergraduates, who have been waiting for this opportunity of winning/gaining a scholarship. If Agip scholarship is your dream scholarship, wake up now and apply for it, as the 2017 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme is out. Hurry Now and Apply.
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2016/2017 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective from 11th September, 2017.
Category of Scholarship
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities. Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Note: Application is open to 100 level students only.
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
Note– Ensure you name the documents according to what they represent to avoid mixing of documents during uploading
Attach all documents appropriate when asked to upload
Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2016/2017 academic session)
How to Apply for the AGIP Scholarship
To apply Click the link www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships
Follow the instruction
- Create an account
- Login to fill your details correctly
- NIMC Number if you don’t have Click here to Register
- Upload all required documents at its appropriate category with appropriate name
- Submit your application
- Print out your application form, take it to your H.O.D to sign
- Come back online login and upload the signed and stamped document.
Agip Examination Centres
The aptitude test will take place at the following designated locations –
– Rivers (Port-Harcourt)
– Delta (Asaba)
– Imo (Owerri)
– Bayelsa (Yenegoa)
– Lagos (Lagos)
– FCT (Abuja).
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply for the 2017 AGIP Scholarhip:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Scholarship Closing Date:
Midnight, September 29th, 2017.